Sunday, May 27, 2012

Home Song Mp3 Download

Home Phillip Phillips Song Mp3 Download

Download Via 4Shared

"Home" is the debut single and coronation song of American recording artist and season 11 winner Phillip Phillips. The song was co-written by Drew Pearson and Greg Holden, and produced by Drew Pearson. Holden, a Scottish-born, English-raised songwriter currently living in New York City has performed it many times, but the song does not appear on any of his official recordings.


Phillips first performed the song on the season's final performance night on May 22, 2012, and then again on the finale after he was declared the winner. His recording of "Home" was released as a single on May 23, 2012.

The song was written by Drew Pearson and Greg Holden, and chosen by Jimmy Iovine as a coronation song for the eventual winner of Season 11 of American Idol, Phillip Phillips. According to Drew Pearson, it was originally intended for Greg Holden, but was submitted to Idol as a possible finale number by Pearson’s publishing company, Pulse Recordings. Pearson cited Mumford and Sons, Arcade Fire and a few Irish bands as influences for the song.

However, Phillip said that while the song and its writers are "really good", "it's not really something I would write". In interviews after the finale, he said, "The song that I did tonight that supposedly is my single, it's not really my single, I told them it's not my single." He also said, "I have my own stories to tell," and added "[but] I couldn’t do my song [on the finale]; we just didn’t have enough time." Philip stated that he writes songs in the "jazz and rock alternative sound; not really rock-rock."
Home Song Mp3 Download 10out of 10 based on 9.632.581 ratings. 99 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment